2012-12-25

Canada.gc.ca Kudos - Recalls

Kudos to the Government of Canada and the Web Experience Toolkit. (WET)
Web Experience Toolkit (WET) includes reusable components for building and maintaining innovative websites that are accessible, usable, and interoperable. These resuable components are open source software and free for use by departments and external Web communities.
This initiative is becoming quite mature and offers a number of OpenSource downloads if you are of the mind-set to experiment and/or contribute. I have downloaded and explored the Drupal version and would love to do more.

To my developer friends and co-workers... Take a look at what's available! Tons of good work being done for you to integrate into what you are doing - And your input is valued!

Recalls:
I am unsure how long it has been on the front page... but I noticed tonight that there is a recall widget on the top of the  right hand column (below Priorities) that links directly to Recalls & Safety Alerts on the Healthy Canadians website.  As a Dad of three young girls, husband of Alida and and Son of my Mom... I like this! I can search for brands, years and types of recalls and advisories.

Cheers...
Merry Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment